Features
Reportage Logo

Alexis Tower Payment Plan

Size Size

293 to 1176 Sq Ft

Unit Type Apartments

Studio, 1 & 2 Bedroom

Handover Handover

Q4 2022

AED 375,000

Gold Pillars Properties
Sales Executive

Get in touch

Payment Plan

Alexis Tower's post-handover payment plan by Reportage Properties is flexible, thus making way for you to buy a high-end apartment at relatively easy terms. There are two payment options made available. As far as payment option 1 is concerned, it involves paying 60% during construction and the rest 40% after handover. On the other hand, the post-handover payment plan spanning over 5 years involves paying 60% during construction and 40% after the handover in 60 months. The feasible and convenient terms indeed open up a whole new world of opportunity.

Option 1

  • Pay 60% During Construction & 40% at Handover
  • 5 Years net rental guarantee 8% per year starting 6 months from handling over to be paid fully "40%" at handing over
  • 1 Parking, Furniture & Kitchen Appliance Included

Option 2

  • Pay 60% during construction & 40% 5 Years after handover
  • 1 Parking, Furniture & Kitchen Appliance Included

Recent Projects by Reportage Properties